Only with the support of local activists can we campaign effectively for UKIP in Bath. As a UKIP member, you can become involved with and help your local branch as much or as little as you wish. However, there is no obligation to participate; some members simply pay their subscription and do no more; though it would be nice to see you once in a while at our local meetings. All participation is strictly voluntary with you deciding how much time, if any, you wish to devote to UKIP.
Benefits of membership
- Members receive a membership card, information pack and access to members’ online resources.
- Members can participate in local UKIP activities, meet other UKIP supporters and vote at local branch meetings
- Members receive personal invitations to local events, and a regular full colour Newsletter.
- Membership entitles you to play an active part in selecting members of the Party’s National Executive Committee (NEC) and UKIP candidates for Local, National and European elections.
- Membership entitles you to attend Party conferences (subject to qualifying period – usually 1 month)
- Members under 30 are automatically admitted to the Party’s youth wing, Young Independence (also known as YI).
We will be delighted to welcome you to our Branch!
If you have any questions about membership please You can discuss membership with our membership secretary Steve Grimes by emailing him at email@example.com
Once you have become a member you will receive your welcome pack from central office in the post followed shortly by a welcome letter from our Branch.
How do I renew?
Bath & North East Somerset Branch does not handle membership renewals. If you are an existing UKIP member you can renew on-line here